Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Bright Spot on a Grey Day

I got to finally work with Soul Blossoms! I really like that fabric line, but find that I enjoy using one of those prints to pull prints from other lines. Each fabric is a work of art and looks good supported. I made a single fabric blanket using the Pillow & Maxfield Pretty Bird fabric & saw how great it looked with Disco Flower. P&M's new Gypsy Bandana has great saturated colors~ love the reddish fuschia print with this. Kaffe goes with everyone, and Paperweight is one of my favs~ need it in every color! Jennifer Paganelli prints are in almost everything I do, the Queen of Color herself!! BTW, go to her blog to preview Honey Child~ amazing color combos~ can't wait! I was worried about the pics because its sooooooo grey here. I'm already ready for spring, I guess thats why I picked the bright colors!

Thanks for visiting!