Thursday, January 12, 2012

Another Gorgeous Nursery!





Take a look at the nursery that Carey put together for her daughter. I had the privilege of making the patchwork bumper and patchwork changing pad cover, skirt and blanket for the nursery. Here is the bumper separately
It is one of my favorite color combinations! Carey did such a great job with the details! I love the changing table/dresser with the artwork. I love how several of the details from the fabrics are combined to create one of a kind artwork that mimics the patchwork in the bumper. The tree is just a stunning setting for the crib and I love the crystal chandelier. All beautiful details. I absolutely love seeing things I make in their home setting. It's like everything comes alive!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!