Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saturday Night Finish

Hey! Wouldn't it be great if I could finish one order a day?? I'm on a roll, watch out! :) I just finished this set and hate to ship it out because I love it so much!!! Jennifer Paganelli, Anna Maria Horner, Joel Dewberry & Amy Butler~ how can you go wrong? This is one of my patchwork & minky blankets that have no batting in between & are topstitched around the edge twice. The sham has a quilted front, ruffle & envelope back. Its getting mailed out on Monday. I love creating these random patch lovlies! The fabrics are a work of art themselves!

6 comments:

Sherry Hicks said...

When I saw your update I felt like a slacker, I said wow this girl sews major projects daily. And for the new quilt well, you can just accidently send it this way.......lol it is very very pretty!

Texana said...

You have time to sew the project (actually two projects)and photograph, and blog...all in the same day...girl, you are AWESOME!!!

Leslie said...

this is adorable! i love it and those colors are so fun

Sewn With Grace said...

You just keep cranking out the most gorgeous stuff. I want it all!!! The dresser is amazing. You are so inspiring!

Sara @ Sew Sweetness said...

That zebra ruffle is just darling! Those are so gorgeous!

walklet said...

Its lovely, I didn't comment back when you did your quilt tutorial but wanted to say it was really helpful. Thanks!

Thanks for visiting!