Friday, February 11, 2011

Now the Fun Begins . . .




There is my faithful MIL painting my sewing room 'Ionic Blue' by Behr. I am trying to juggle my orders, finishing the rooms in our house & 2 sick kids, so she was really helping me out. I can hardly wait to get in this room!! My inspiration piece is Jennifer Paganelli's Loopy Vintage Floral in turquoise & it is a great match. Most likely it will be President's weekend that I can 'move in' as our family room is a higher priority. We are really squished eating and trying to relax in our living room with floor to ceiling stuff. We will feel like kings in our new space!!!! I am dreaming every night of the possibilities in decorating this room. Can't wait!!


2 comments:

Sherry Hicks said...

You are getting so close! I am so happy for you and I cannot wait to see your finished room!

Melissa P said...

This is so exciting! I'm looking forward to all the "glamor shots" of the completed space.

Thanks for visiting!