Saturday, February 26, 2011

Crib Set Request

I had an unusal request for this crib bedding~ use the colors & style of my logo (you can see it in my blog title)! Samantha also wanted me to choose all the fabrics, but include 2 strips of the same fabric on all items to tie them together. I still have the quilt to make which will include more fabrics, but I don't have to get that finished for another month. I can tell you I had SO MUCH FUN picking everything out and sewing it up! A snippet of Elizabeth Rose in ice (main fabric on skirt) is in my logo, (with Jennifer Paganelli's permission!) so I based everything around those colors.

6 comments:

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

And that would be the crib bedding I would have chosen for my girl!

Jennifer said...

I'm always right behind Jenny in the kudos department..lovely!!!!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL

Ellie Roberts said...

Gorgeous! You are so talented!

Joan and Kevin said...

I just LOVE it! You did a super job.

Givinya De Elba said...

I am sure that this isn't any surprise to you, but I LOVE IT!

How weird that someone I've never met has crib bedding to match my nappy bag here in Aus?

What wonderful taste in fabric though.

Thanks for visiting!