Saturday, March 5, 2011

Wall of Wow!

Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately~ I've been folding all these fabrics neatly in my new room. It was unbelievably fun to be able to touch & refold each one to fit on these shelves. My husband bought them at Borders since they were closing our local store. They are 6" deep and perfect. I can now find everything!! They are by designer, line & color. They are really overwhelming in person, but I'm getting used to it! I took some close ups and I think I was just too excited because they all came out blurry! :) I will take some new ones later. Next up, skirting my work tables.

9 comments:

Sara @ Sew Sweetness said...

I think you're mistaken...that looks like a fabric store to me :-)

Nina... said...

Goodness! You have been busy! I'm green with envy! Hope to see more snippets of your new work space!

Leslie said...

whoa!! that is an amazing stash you have!!!! it looks beautiful all neatly folded

Sherryknit said...

I am soooooo HAPPY for YOU....
Oh what can you create???
DID you realize how much you had???
ENJOY!!!!

Sherry Hicks said...

Can I come shopping!! YOu have more fabric than my local quilt shop! So happy for you!
Sherry

Lisa said...

"I... just... uh... Ok." (wipes drool from chin.) "Ahhhhh..."

... can't really speak... jealousy choking as it wells up in my chest... must compose myself...

"So. Where do you live? Will you be leaving your house unattended anytime in the future? Wait. That came out wrong. I really love your fabric and I want to steal it all. No. That's not right either. Uhhh... yeah, ok. That's all I got."

LOL! It looks wonderful and amazing and inspiring! Kudos!

Okay Let's Go Knit said...

OMG...where's the 'jealous' button? Your organization skills & studio are truly awesome.

Maaike said...

Hi Monique, this is an amazing candy-fabric-store you have in your home! Wow, realy great.
Have a great weekend!
Love, Maaike

WDW70 said...

Great idea for 6" deep shelves. That way you can see each piece. My cupboards are too deep so I have two layers. I have to rethink and reorganize.

Thanks for visiting!