Thursday, June 7, 2012

Lilly Pulitzer Quilt

I had the privilege of being sent a customer's collection of Lilly Pulitzer prints & making them into a random patchwork blanket (minky on the back, no quilting). It was like a puzzle interlocking all of these beautiful prints in a pleasing combination. Many of the fabrics were different weights~ home dec, voile-like, quilting weight & the white one with palm trees was textured like toweling. The result is an eye catching combination filled with different textures and motifs. I could spend hours just looking at all the beautiful prints! I hope my customer loves it!

4 comments:

Sweet Baby Jamie said...

I know your customer will love it, I love it!!!!!

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

Beautiful work! I love it!

Melissa P said...

You did a great job!!

suzzieshopper926 said...

I couldn't love it more. It is even more beautiful than the pictures!!!!!! You do beautiful work.

Thanks for visiting!