Friday, September 18, 2009

New Feature in My Shop

I have decided to add over 150 photos that are numbered under "palettes" to hopefully make choosing fabric easier in my shop. You purchase the fabric grouping (you can't list free on etsy- 20 cents is cost) with your custom item and can tell me you don't want # 7 included or what ever you like! I plan to do a few each day as it will take a long time. I think its easier than going back and forth between flickr and the shop. The above fabrics I just got in called "Apple" from Timeless Treasures. I posted 20 different fabrics to mix and match. So much from my "stash" coordinated so well- especially Sandi Henderson's Farmers Market line. Hope its easier! Thanks to all of you who have purchased from me before. Everyone is so amazingly nice. I tell you I have a dream job!! I am at sale #99, I can't believe it. I started last August. This business is such a blessing!!

3 comments:

samantha said...

you are so talented. love your work.

Meagan said...

Hey Monique! Congrats on being in business for over a year! I'm sure your 100th sale will be exciting! You have been so much fun to work with! I can't wait to get my crib bedding! I know it's gonna be so beautiful! Feel free to check out my blog sometime if you want. I'll add yours to my blog list!

Meagan

randi--i have to say said...

Hi Monique,

Congrats on almost 100 sales! Awesome! I am sure it because you make such cute stuff. :)

Have you tried making mosiacs for your fabric choices with this:

http://bighugelabs.com/

Just click on mosaic maker. You can use your flickr photos to do it. Just an idea....:)

Randi
i have to say
fresh-squeezed fabrics

Thanks for visiting!