Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Happy Land & Best of Jennifer Paganelli Quilt Done!






I was finally able to finish a custom order for a customer using the Happy Land fabrics with the best Jennifer Paganelli fabrics from her past lines that coordinate. I used Aurifil thread #5006 to quilt it. It was fun pulling out my Loopy scraps for this one. I love how the navy and fuchsia are great contrasts with the other colors. That's me in my newest Devon, a larger picture on flickr. I used Candice in sky and love how it looks with jeans. The fun has just begun with this fabric line! You can find it everywhere~ Hawthorne Threads, Etsy & Quilt Home to name a few. Marie Madeline will be carrying it soon. 

2 comments:

Melissa P said...

Oh, that Happy Land! Lots of smiles in that collection.

Merlynn H.W. said...

I just LOVE your beautiful quilt. I really like that you have big & small pieces in it. Do you sell that pattern?

Thanks for visiting!