Saturday, April 9, 2016

Coming Soon to My Shop!

Color Brigade random patchwork blanket is in the shop, ready for pre order. Fabrics are due to arrive in May! http://www.sewfunbymonique.com/listing/269665090/preorder-jennifer-paganelli-color
I am trying out the new Etsy Pattern shop model & purchased my own domain, sewfunbymonique.com. Check it out and let me know what you think! It's fun & exciting to have a new format. I like that both Etsy Etsy shop & Etsy Pattern give me more sections. I think Pattern is organized better for shopping. What do you think? I'd love to know your thoughts!



These colors glow in the shadows. Jennifer is a color genius! I have different sizes available within the listing. Baby size is 32x32, Toddler 32x48, Throw is 40x56 & large Throw is 56x64.


Love the olive green with pink. Here's a combo that will be in my shop once the fabrics arrive.

Top left print is one of my favorites! The butterfly adds a pretty touch.  Look for this in my shop next month!

4 comments:

Nina... said...

Everything is so pretty! I will have to check out the new Etsy shop option! Good to see you posting again! Hope all is well.

Sherry Hicks said...

Hi Monique I too and on etsy and not aware of all the new options I updated my shop but don't see the updates for the rollout that was april6 I have a domain as well and was going to switch over from etsy as I was unaware there were other options? The thing I dislike about etsy now is if you do a lot of blogging facebook instagram and work to get customers over there and then there is a list of like items other than yours and sometimes cheaper to pull your customer off of your page and I almost never just get random buys I know 98 percent of customers from social media. So I like your layout but is it your own domain with your own shop or your own domain with an etsy link?? Thanks! Sherry

sewfunbymonique said...

Thanks, Nina! I kind of got out of the habit, but now am back (hopefully!)

sewfunbymonique said...

Sherry, its my own domain linked to my etsy shop. I'm not sure where I get my customers, even with the info etsy provides. Most of mine are repeat customers.

Thanks for visiting!