Sunday, March 29, 2009

Flower Power Weekend


I spent the weekend making many things from Jennifer Paganelli's Flower Power fabrics. Those colors are so amazing to work with. Even my husband liked the colors! I made a random patchwork purse, baby blanket, doll blanket and onesie. I am going to make one for myself with all the scraps. The random patchwork is my favorite to sew. I decide on the overall dimensions and then just start piecing to create the width and length I need. It is a great way to use scraps. Usually I have a focus fabric that has all the colors I want to use and then build from there. No 2 purses come out the same. I really enjoy quilting it. It is a manageable size, unlike my queen duvet I recently finished. I have posted pictures on my flickr site. A link to it is on the sidebar. I listed a red & pink random patchwork in my store on friday because I sold the pink and brown one earlier this week.

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!