Friday, August 21, 2009

New Photos

I decided to take a new photo for my avatar in various places. A much farther-looking photo that doesn't accentuate the negatives. Also, I love the idea of a quilt background. The one in the background is one waiting to be sent out and I absolutely love the colors, so there you have it. I got a couple of pics of my daughter and her friend, mother-daughter and just me. I am somewhat happy with mine since they are farther away, and I think it conveys bright, cheerful, summer. What do you think?? I think our Christmas pic this year might need to be a Christmas quilt in the background. Fun thoughts already for December!! We have one week left till the kiddos go back to school then I can get back to a normal schedule. The countdown begins. It has been a great summer!!

2 comments:

Givinya De Elba said...

A lovely photo for your avatar!

Swift Jan said...

I agree with Kate, A very lovely picture...

Thanks for visiting!