Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Presents
















Now that Christmas is over and I have taken everything down & cleaned my house- I know its quick, but we set up thanksgiving weekend and the tree is DEAD. Christmas eve I finished gifts for my nieces, pictured above. For Holly, I bought a cupcake bear she has been wanting from http://talkproof.etsy.com/ and I made a mini quilt to match. You can tell by the big smile that she loves it and was totally surprised that I got it for her. That little bear goes everywhere with her!! I can't figure out how to type in between, so there you have it above. Dylan loves nutcrackers and army, so he got the combo from his grandparents. We had a wonderful Christmas and hope you did too. I am getting ready to make a quilt with Amy Butler's sage greens and pinks and hope to post pics soon.





















1 comment:

Swift Jan said...

Lovely! Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks for visiting!