Sunday, May 23, 2010

Pretty Poodle

I was super excited to sew up this new baby blanket featuring the new Poodle fabrics. They go with some of my favs~ loopy vintage, mary trellis & jackie from past JP lines. There is this turquoise colorway~ called green, but there is also a blue. Fuschia seems to be a staple in her lines, and I love that!! There is yellow that goes with the Marie yellow from Pretty Please and a great brown called mustard that grounds the bright colors. I love how her look is vintage inspired, and one can never have too many florals. Another success!!!

2 comments:

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

So pretty! I like reading what it goes with in her other lines. And seeing it with other lines too! I cannot wait to buy my Poodle!

AMIT said...

Pretty blog.

Adsense Alternative

Thanks for visiting!