Friday, December 9, 2011

Crazy Love Peek





I just about fell over yesterday when I received this package from Jennifer Paganelli!!! Its fat quarters from her entire new line coming out in March called CRAZY LOVE. I have been waiting for Girls World Vibe to come out and hadn't even seen images of these fabrics yet! (I stalk her blog looking for peeps of new stuff!) I think what I love most about this line is the intricacy of the patterns and the (of course) super amazing color combinations that Jennifer is so famous for. This line is true Jennifer style with a 70's nod, but in incredible, electric colors. The orange fabric in the middle picture thats in the middle was hard to photograph on its own it is so electric!
I get to be part of a project with Katy from I'm A Ginger Monkey, Heather from Olive and Ollie and Toni in making projects introducing Crazy Love. If you love this line and Jennifer Paganelli (who doesn't??), then be checking back on my blog and the other amazing sewists blogs to see all the goodies we're going to make out of this amazing fabric!

6 comments:

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

Woo hoo!!!! OH THE BEAUTY! Monique I am going to be stalking your flickr to see what you do with it! I would have totally sent it to you too! You work magic with fabric girl!

Sweet Baby Jamie said...

It's amazing!! I love the oranges and yellows!!!! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Melissa P said...

You are one lucky, lucky girl! So excited for you. I can't wait to see how it gets used.

Unknown said...

Oh Monique, how amazing! I love your quilts and can't wait to see what you do with these. Have lots of fun with them.

Shannon said...

I crazy LOVE IT!

Shannon said...

Ooooo can't wait for it!

Thanks for visiting!