Saturday, May 5, 2012

New Fabric: Cori Dantini

I have frequently visited Cori Dantini's etsy shop with her beautiful collage like prints and have often admired them. I just found out she came out with a fabric line by Blend Fabrics called 'Beauty is You' which includes panels from her artwork, so now I can make wallhangings for my house.:) The large scale panel is called Girls in Bloom and the smaller ones are part of yardage that can be cut up like I did or keep it as is and would make a great whole cloth quilt. It's called A Girl For Every Season. I found them at this shop, but it looks like the smaller print is already sold out! They are also available here although many of the prints are already sold out! I think they came in earlier this week! Can't wait to play with them!

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!