Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Family Fun Day

We spent the other day in the park with some out of town friends at one of the best parks in the area. It has lots of grassy hills and old oak trees- like the one we are in! On the 4th we just stayed home and "got stuff done". My daughter is not a fireworks fan, so we are low key. The 5th felt more like a celebration being at the park after church, lounging on a blanket. We rarely stay still, so this was 'fun' for us! My friend has 5 kids including the cutest 6 month old. Her cheeks and thighs were so pudgy and cuddly- and I got to hold her almost the whole time. :) I really got my baby fix. I sure miss that age- their little personalities are coming out and they love being held. Lucky mama!

1 comment:

Swift Jan said...

Sounds like it was a lovely day!!

Thanks for visiting!