Monday, July 13, 2009

My Favorite Colors

Aqua and fuschia are my favorite colors right now. I was itching to make a blanket with those- especially since I picked up a BUNCH of both fuschia and aqua minky. These fabrics- mostly Jennifer Paganelli- just sing! My daughter has tagged this as her favorite so far, but it seems that changes, too. I am grateful that she has the fabric bug at 11 and knows how to coordinate colors. I like to ask her opinion when posting colors and often she will say, "My favorite is this one, I don't like that one." I am making pajama shorts with applique tshirts as gifts for her friends' bdays and always have her pick the fabrics and coordinate. A sewer in training! :) I want to do a totally aqua patchwork blanket next.

4 comments:

Jona Giammalva said...

Those fabrics are great together Monique (I love the peonies in there)! I have a daughter who helps me coordinate fabrics too. Such a huge help!

Swift Jan said...

Aqua & Fuschia look fabulous together!!! I wish I wasn't on the otherside of the world, so you could teach me a thing or two!! :D

Givinya De Elba said...

That blanket is gorgeous! And we both know how well it would match the diaper bag you sold me!

Swift Jan said...

Hey Thanks Monique for the little widget tip off :)

Thanks for visiting!