Friday, June 11, 2010

Vacation Time!

Just finished these beautiful blankets for Gabrielle. Today we leave for vacation! :) These blankets look relaxing & cozy. They remind me of the great books I am bringing that will be fun to cuddle up & just read for fun. We are going to Big Bear which is still pretty cold, so we are bringing hot chocolate mix, sweatshirts & walking shoes. I also get to work on the kids scrapbooks. I used to work on them all the time, but now I sew full time, so I am limited to twice a year. Now & Christmas. There are fewer pictures these days, too, as my kids are 12 & almost 15. I don't volunteer in their classrooms at this age, there are fewer dress up days at my daughters school, & I doubt any high schooler would participate in 'crazy hair day'!!! So, I have about 6 months worth of photos I get to enjoy. Hope you enjoy your week, I will blog when I get back, but will be reading your blogs while I'm gone. I still have a need to look at all the beautiful creations everyone else does. You are all so inspiring!

1 comment:

Sewn With Grace said...

The blankets are so pretty! Have a wonderful, relaxing, vacation. Enjoy!

Thanks for visiting!