Thursday, October 28, 2010

Custom Bedding for Mary


Mary asked me to make her a queen coverlet and matching shams using mostly Jennifer Paganelli fabrics~ her favorites being Loopy Vintage Floral, Tanya & Siobhan. We ended up with the ruffle on the sides later and I think it makes the set look sweeter! Its got patchwork on one side, Loopy Vintage on the other, no batting in between. It was a pleasure working with some of my favorite fabrics! Hope she loves it!
Update: check out Jennifer's colorful new blog & the post she did on the bedding: http://www.sisboom.com/blog/

8 comments:

The Paisley Abbey said...

That is beautiful! I love, love, love it!!!
:)
Courtney
ThePaisleyAbbey@gmail.com

ktquilts said...

Wowsers that is beautiful. Some of my favorites are in there!!!

Blessings,

KT

Leslie said...

it is gorgeous i am sure she will love it

Ruth said...

It's beautiful!! Lucky Mary!

Sara @ Sew Sweetness said...

Wow amazing! Sometimes the Jennifer Paganelli are not my thing, but I think that these fabrics look amazing in this bedding! I love the pink, blue, and yellow, and I love that ruffle!

trish said...

What a gorgeous bedding set!! You did such a beautiful job. :o)
Sincerely - Trish
ps. I am having a little give a way, if you would like to drop by. :o)

Sara @ Sew Sweetness said...

Monique, what size squares did you use for this quilt? I was thinking about making something with larger-sized squares with the new Momo It's a Hoot fabrics that are coming out. I'm going to try it without batting in the middle, not quilted, for a light summer sheet maybe.

Sherry Hicks said...

Monique, this set is absolutely breathtaking! Beautiful job.
Sherry

Thanks for visiting!