Friday, October 8, 2010

Grape Crush Throw Finished!


I posted my WIP earlier this week playing with the new Innocent Crush fabrics. Looooooove them! I guess I'm on a purple kick lately. I'm excited that so many new lines are including different shades of purple. Love it with blues!! This one has reds, too for a kick. I combined Innocent Crush with some Amy Butlers, Valori Wells and the woodgrain is Moda. I kept it mostly Anna's fabrics including Garden Party, Good Folks & Drawing Room. They all play nicely together. I went back and forth~ minky or a traditional quilt? I ended up with the minky backing using the thicker fleece minky since we are coming into cooler weather & this would be a great snuggler. More pics posted on my flickr. Happy Friday! Linking to Amy's Sew & Tell~

11 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

this looks deliciously cozy and so pretty!

Sherry Hicks said...

It is absolutely beautiful!! Looks so comfortable and hip

Jessica Kelly said...

I love everything about this. I love your quilt for one. and that fabric is to die for. Must get my hands on some!! Great finish!

Leslie said...

this is gorgeous...and looks so so cozy

Lisa said...

Mmmmm... love the colors and the Minky back- we get cooooold winters and we fight over our quilts with fuzzy backs. I guess I need to make more... :0)

(I think that Amy Butler blueish purple looks so good with these. Good eye!)

Haylee said...

I looks great and I love the soft backing.

GeorgiaBE said...

It looks so comfy!

Sara @ Sew Sweetness said...

Beautiful! Definitely the most fun fabrics for the Sew and Tell this week! The back looks so soft. Great job! :-)

Little Island Quilting said...

Lovely and snuggly!

Miri said...

Pretty and cozy!

ktquilts said...

Beautiful color combo!!!!

Blessings,

KT

Thanks for visiting!