Sunday, November 7, 2010

New Patchwork Bible Cover

You will just have to excuse me whilst I cover everything with Queen Street! I ordered a slimline Bible because my study Bible is like taking a suitcase everywhere, so this beauty can fit in my purse. Ever the online shopper, I ordered this thinking it was going to have a purple leather cover. It was more like blue with ever so slight purple undertones. My daughter said it looked like a boy's Bible! I got my Queen Street fabrics in the same day and made it look like a girl's Bible, don't you think?? Get to take it for a trial run this morning! Have a blessed Sunday!

4 comments:

Marie said...

Oh my! I love this! I want one for my bible now! Those fabrics are awesome!

Sewn With Grace said...

I love this too! I don't know why I haven't covered my Bible with fabric yet. So very fun!

SEWButterfly said...

I love it too! I'm inspired! Thanks!

trish said...

I love your Bible cover!! I really could use a cover. More like three. :o) I have three favorites that I go between.
You did a lovely job!
I hope that you are having a nice week.
Sincerely - Trish

Thanks for visiting!