Linking to http://quiltstory.blogspot.com/
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Monogram Pillow Covers
These were so much fun to make! I found a curly font on my computer & enlarged it. I traced the initial backwards on a piece of fusible interfacing. I ironed on the Swirly Buds fabric, cut it out & used a glue stick on the back to just hold the place while I used my blanket stitch on my machine to attach to the Marie square. It is an 18" cover, so I figured out the Vintage Dot border dimensions, attached , then quilted 1/4" from the pieces. My Loopy Vintage ruffle was cut at 4", folded in half, then run through my ruffling foot (love that accessory!!). An envelope back in Michal completes this fun project.