Friday, August 5, 2011

Simple Summer Totem Beauty

Summer Totem from Anna Maria Horner's Loulouthi line is one of my fav patterns! It is such a gorgeous, stand alone print. I'm not sure I could cut it up, but having random bits of this pattern COULD be awesome if I could do it! I'm working on a crib set for Jaclyn and she wanted a simple blanket with this print in the strudel colorway with cream minky on the back. I have to say my room looks awesome with this on the bed. :) I may make one for myself in the tart colorway (cream background). I'm still working on my hand stitched purse in grapefruit. Its slow going as I've been sewing so much so I can go on vacation in a week! Gotta get busy!

1 comment:

Sara @ Sew Sweetness said...

Love it! I have 2 yards of the blue colorway. at first I bought it for a dress, but maybe it would make a cool wall hanging?

Thanks for visiting!