Monday, February 20, 2012

New Shop!


Well, my scraps and some yardage that I just haven't been using has been taking over my sewing room. For a long time I've been wanting to open a destash shop, and I finally did it! There, you will find these bags of awesomeness scraps (first photo is Jennifer Paganelli scraps & second is Pink #3) as well as yardage, & 8" square quilt top kits. I do have a limited amount of yardage for backing if you need that on the quilt top kits~ they are listed within the listing. I have even WAY more than listed, so if you need a bag o scraps, email me & I'll set you up. :) I will be stocking it as I have time, so check back if you are looking for a bag of fun to play with! My shop is called sewfunscraps . Hope you'll visit it and favorite it!!

2 comments:

Nina... said...

Such a great idea! You always use such gorgeous fabrics! I will have to stop by your shop and do a little shopping!

Melissa P said...

This is great news!

Thanks for visiting!