Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ruby Star Shining Tee & Belt


I just finished a large order, its sunny & 72 degrees out, so I made myself a quick appliqued tee and matching belt from Ruby Star Shining by Melody Miller. It is seriously cool fabric! I used the ol' wonder under and then blanket stitched with my machine around the edge. The belt is just selvage to selvage using a 5" strip ironed in half, open up, iron sides into crease, fold back together and then topstitch around all the sides. I'm planning on making a super small~just my cell phone, money, keys, lipstick purse with the typewriters to take to a concert to see Third Day this Thursday. Can't wait!! Hope you are enjoying sunshine where ever you are!

1 comment:

Melissa P said...

Cute! And just the thing to pick you up after a sewing job.

Thanks for visiting!