Sunday, January 23, 2011

Playing with Photos

I am often a frustrated photographer! One of my favorite things to do is take pictures, but I don't want to take the time to figure out my camera or the software (I use Corel Paint Shop Pro~ I am afraid of Photoshop from Adobe!) that edits them. Recently I discovered that if up up the 'saturation' level in editing a photo, the colors are so much richer! I always struggle to properly capture the beauty of all these amazing fabrics I get to work with. People have commented that their order is always better in person, so I hope with the saturation increased a little more of the true color is shown. The blanket above I just finished and it is so bright and cheerful and I am finally happy with the finished picture!!

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!