Thursday, March 22, 2012

Flea Market Fancy!!!





For those of you who have read my blog before, you may remember how I love to post my favorite fabric combinations with the newest fabric line that came out. This is my very first Flea Market Fancy and I'd say I love the Bouquet print the most, I'm a floral person, can never have enough!! The coordinates were fun to choose. I love the retro~vintage~vibe. Great for crib bedding, quilts, purses, etc. My favorite is either the top picture or the one below it. Do you have a favorite combo?? I'd love to know. :)

3 comments:

Belinda | Myurbey said...

lovely fabrics time !! have a nice weekend

xo
Belinda

Melissa P said...

There's a very lighthearted nostalgia about Flea Market Fancy. I have a few little pieces to play with and I'm loving that blue/gray/red combination. But seeing that red Casey Scroll thrown in the first selection made my heart skip.

Happy Friday!

elizabeth said...

what do the numbers mean?

Thanks for visiting!