Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Duvets!

This is one of 2 queen size duvets I will be making for sisters. I laid it across my daughters bed to take a photo and to make sure everything 'fit' the way it should. I am working for a really sweet family & both girls knew the focus fabric. This one started with the peace fabric- its a home dec weight. The family is really creative and knew what they wanted so we have had countless emails working out the details~ since November I believe! I knew the colors for this room would be best showcased with Jennifer Paganelli's bright fabrics, so I sent a bunch of fabric samples out with the Libby paisley as the main fabric with all the colors. The green in it is a perfect match for the peace sign fabric. I also used Curves from Valori Wells which will be ins sister #2's duvet as well and Cathedral in pink from Anna Maria H as well as Luna Dots. Next up: bedskirt, pillow shams and neckroll!

1 comment:

trish said...

How fun!
Such cheerful colors.
:o) Trish

Thanks for visiting!