Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Great Book!

I know I am soooo late in discovering this author, but needed a good book to read for all those times I have to wait here or there for someone. I checked it out from the library and really love it! Its great because it really inspires me to want to hand quilt. I don't belong to a quilt guild, but this book makes you want to! I enjoy the sweet stories & descriptions of the whole quilting process that the character learns. So enjoyable to read! Have you read any of her books & if so, which one is your favorite?

2 comments:

Lori said...

Love these books! I have read 5 or 6 of them and they are all good. I kind of lost track of what the next one was a couple of years ago waiting for whatever was the most current book to come out in paperback! Need to get back into it! Love all of your quilts!

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

I have not read these yet so you are not alone or I guess I AM alone now that you have read one! Did you see my post on Piece O Cake? You should check out their applique patterns. SO cute! I used to be in a Guild in Dallas. Wow the TALENT! You really should join one! Just going for the guest speakers alone... Oh and, wait I think I have told you about this but just in case it wasn't you, check out The Quilt Show online for more inspiration. Cool technique classes going on there.

Thanks for visiting!