Thursday, March 4, 2010

So St Croix WIP

Well, I have stared at my fat quarters I won from Jennifer Paganelli for about a week now. Dozens of projects kept flying around in my head. I finally settled on 2 to begin with. When I went into my fabric room~ (I call it that now because I am just storing fabric & supplies in my sewing room and have moved to my dining room to sew! :) & all of Jennifers past fabric lines jumped into my lap and said, "Use me, too!" Those of you who have seen my past quilts etc. know its hard for me to just sew from one fabric line. Fabric is FUN and I want to use it all!! So this is what I got so far. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Jo's Place said...

Very pretty!

inkie-mumma said...

reading fabric room just made me drool a little lol

Mary said...

As much as I really love your patchwork squares quilts, this one is really fun! Are you enjoying the more complex block design? Can't wait to watch this one come to life - the colors are gorgeous!

Thanks for visiting!