Sunday, March 14, 2010

So St Croix Project


Couldn't wait to make this diaper bag for my shop! Love all the brights together! As previously blogged, I won a set of FQ's from Jennifer Paganelli & heres my second project. I made a baby blanket first and it sold right away, so I didn't get to blog about it, but will post a pic on the sidebar later. If that was any indication, So St Croix should be flying off the shelves! :) I added some of Jennifer's other fabrics to the semi log cabin flap. It kinda looked like it was going to be a quilt in my previous post, and I do have one in the works, but this one went to a diaper bag/moms bag. My daughter made a perfect 5'2" model, as so many moms seem to be that height! Now available in my shop: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=42745607

6 comments:

Marie said...

Love it! It almost looks like a messenger bag my 8 yo daughter has been asking for. And for the record, I'm 5 feet tall, so if most moms are 5'2", that makes me feel much better, except for the fact that your daughter is taller than me! lol!

Givinya De Elba said...

OH! I love it! It reminds me of mine (which is still in pretty heavy use. It's awesome - so many lovely comments!)

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

Cute! I love it!

Mary said...

Love the colors and the log cabin design . . . gorgeous! And the pool in the background is perfect for a "So St. Croix" bag :-)

Ellie Roberts said...

Oh wow, I love it! I've got to get my hands on some St. Croix!

Sewn With Grace said...

Gorgeous bag, love the fabrics. That will make one new mommy very happy (and chic as well!). Thanks for stopping by today. You have such a happy blog!

Thanks for visiting!